Caribbean Real Estate Blog
Humane Society of St. Thomas
- The Humane Society of St. Thomas (HSSTT) is a non-profit animal shelter located in the U.S. Virgin Islands dedicated to eliminating cruelty, abuse, and the overpopulation of animals. We receive minimal local funds and rely on donations and special events. HSSTT provides a wide variety of animal welfare programs to island residents and their pets, including pet adoptions, humane education, spay/neuter assistance, animal rescue and animal control.
- There are many different ways you can help us to reduce animal suffering whether it be through adoption, volunteering, education, participating in our special events throughout the year, or making a donation to support our programs. You will find information on all of these options, plus a whole lot more on our site. Together we can make a difference in the lives of homeless and neglected animals, which, in turn, will make a difference in all our lives and help make this a better community.
- Traveling to & from the Virgin Islands?
- You could help us transport a pet to their forever home! To relieve our over-population at the Humane Society of St. Thomas, USVI shelter, we support Pets with Wings. This program allows for transporting our adoptable animals to rescues in the states where there is a shortage of animals.
- Looking to adopt a pet from the US Virgin Islands?
- CLICK HERE and check out some of the our Island pets that are patiently waiting to find their forever homes!
- Want to learn about VOLUNTEERING at the St. Thomas Humane Society?
- The Humane Society is always looking for Volunteers, For more information on Volunteering CLICK HERE.
- Every Thursday at Mojos you can join us to meet the pups & learn more about fostering, adopting, and volunteering.
- Want to get Involved in your Local VI Community? Follow our blog in the upcoming weeks to learn about the various organizations and charities we have.
Sea Glass Cares Friends of Virgin Islands National Park